Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March (I don't want to say it) 15th, 2011: Eustace is afraid!

Ok, so yes, I am a biit behind schedule.... I have excuses, but I am too tired and impatient to get this post done to mention them. So here is my sketch of the day! Again, I am working on princess Eustace for my friends story. I'm thinking there needs to be more people in it, more like a busy court. But here it is:


Trying to think of a quote or some nonsense to say... hmm..... Ah yes, some St. Therese. She's been reminding me of this a lot lately; which, I guess it is always a good thing to be reminded of:



"If I did not simply suffer from one moment to another, it would be impossible for me to be patient; but I look only at the present moment, forget the past, and I take good care not to forestall the future. When we yield to discouragement or despair it is usually because we give too much thought to the past and to the future. "-St. Therese of Lisieux

No comments:

Post a Comment