Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fall is coming and I am alive.

Hey guys.

Yeah, I'm still alive. :)

I'm fighting again to get into art school, but in the mean time, it's almost Fall! A lil drawing to celebrate. Guest starring Mouse and Spider.

"Target Practice" made with a Bic Atlantis pen.
A kid using the falling leaves for practice with his "sword." Struck me as amusing, and it was fun. I love using my ink pen. It's kinda a sentimental thing for me. Maybe because I used it so much for drawing pictures in-between note-taking during class? Not sure. (But, I DID take notes. My friends would tell you I took more notes than anyone- and STILL had time to draw somehow.)

I hope you guys are doing well. I am doing pretty well myself. My hands are still giving me trouble, but, I think my health has really improved this summer. I have lots of hope for getting back into school soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment