Thursday, March 15, 2012

Just so You Know...

        I am alive. But not so well. Thus so much.... inactivity. I have my own health difficulties, someone else in the family is sick, I am still wrestling with school issues, etc- so, not much priority has been given to blogging, unfortunately. Or drawing, which I hate like I hate very few things. I am actually having difficulty with my hands, which is NOT ideal for an artist. So, if you could say a little prayer for that, that would be amazing. So far it's mostly my left hand, which is good for a right-hander like me, but if the right hand gets bad, well, I suppose I'll deal with that if and when it comes.
      I hope you are having a good Lent. I think I have. I never really know for sure, for better or worse.

God bless! 



'When it is all over you will not regret having suffered; rather you will regret having suffered so little, and suffered that little so badly.'
-St. Sebastian Valfre

‎"The awful thing is that beauty is mysterious as well as terrible. God and the devil are fighting there and the battlefield is the heart of man." -Fyodor Dostoevsky

Men say the sun was darkened: yet I had
Thought it beat brightly, even on—Calvary:
And He that hung upon the Torturing Tree
Heard all the crickets singing, and was glad.
          -GK Chesterton

4 comments:

  1. Most distressing! You and your family will definitely be remembered in my prayers.

    Also, The artwork you've been putting up lately is wonderful! I've been meaning to comment, but I usually have a small child sitting on my lap, hanging off of my chair or asking me to do something whenever I'm in the I try.

    Get better soon! Vale! Pax Christi Tecum!

    -Gaelen Mibeck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Gaelen! Means a lot. :) And reminds me that I have not been on your blog in far too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you and I think you're fantastic. Always will.
    Cheer up, better days coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Laura. <3 That means a lot. I will keep pushing... I don't think I really know how to give up. :)

    ReplyDelete